2.19.2012

ALAwesome


So I usually try to blog like once or twice a month. Which isn't all that ambitious, I know. I figure the lower my goal, the higher chance I have of being impressive when I surpass my goal. My flawed logic. So I'm going to try to do a couple consecutive posts to make up for my sheer laziness.

ALA:
In case you live under a rock, ALA (American Library Association) midwinter was in Dallas this year. And me and Ashly did ALAMW HARD. It was ridiculous, lots of publishers and vendors. And LOTS of peoples, some nice, some not so nice. But overall the weekend was amazing and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I got a huge haul of ARC's (not all for me, promise!) and lots of awesome information. And did I mention I got to spend the whole weekend with Ashly?? Because I did and we had so much fun! Seriously, it would not have been the same had I gone by myself. (Pictures L to R: Me & Siobhan Vivian- highlight of my weekend!ALA ARC haul. Me & Ashley being famous, duh.)

Also sidenote: Ian got me a second edition Animal Farm for Christmas and I lost my shit. One of my favorite books of all time!



Yep. That's all I've got.

-j

ps- for my review of any and all books I read check me out on Goodreads!

1 comment:

  1. That's what BBFs are for! Now I want to go every year, we should make it a tradition =)

    ReplyDelete